Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Grudge 3: Direct to DVD

Photobucket
WHAT WHAT?!?!

Well you didn't hear this from me but...The Grudge 3, set to be released March 24, 2009, has already leaked onto the internet. It's January 31....like 2 months before release date. Que sad.

The first one made me shit my pants. The second one scared me for like 5 seconds and was hilarious the rest of the time. The third one....I don't have high expectations (I mean look at that DVD cover art...and it IS direct to DVD...like really? And I'm pretty sure the bitch on the cover isn't even Asian, let alone Japanese. IDGI!)

At any rate, at least it's rated R. And they definitely show the creepy ass jerky movement people more often. I won't be losing sleep over this movie though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips