Monday, January 5, 2009

Cars are the new crack den.

The image above is a camera phone picture of the backseat of my car. When passengers take a ride in my car, this is what they have to place their feet on. The whole floor is littered with magazines from a previous craft project. The bottles/cartons filled with juice are mixers from New Years Eve. There are tupperwares that were used as to-go bowls with some scraps of grits still on them. I really don't know what else is down there. Yesterday, something was vibrating under all the mess. It was my friend's cellphone. My cup holders are still filled with plastic cups still full of vodka from new years eve. I throw my trash into them. Hopefully they don't start molding soon. At least the glade air freshener makes my car smell nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips