Thursday, December 11, 2008

Walking in a southern winterwonderland

I get a phone call at 5 AM this morning. "It's snowing!!" I look out the window, and there's legit flakes of snow falling from the sky. I immediately jump out of my bed. Literally, jump out of my bed. I'm still on the phone and am trying to find some pants and a jacket to put on. My mind is still slowly waking up and I'm trying to think and talk on the phone at the same time. I finally remembered where I put my ski jacket, grab that and run out of my apartment yelling "IT'S SNOWING!!!" in hopes of waking up my roommates. I run down 3 flights of stairs, still on the phone, and then stand outside staring at up at the sky, alone, for a good 3-4 minutes. Sooo pretty!

Woo hoo! Snow in Louisianaa! You didn't lie weatherman, oh no you didn't! Let's just hope I can make it to my finals today hmm?

1 comment:

  1. haha pants, screw pants.

    if you were listening to the news, the guy that they were talking about that was walking around downtown and was only wearing shorts....yeah that was me haha

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips