Tuesday, December 23, 2008

STUNNING

impressionist cake

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!! WITH A SIDE OF MIND READING BOYFRIEND?!

Obviously I've started reading Twilight. And I wasn't sold on Edward Cullen at all until half way through the book when he does his mind reading. THEN I WAS DAZZLED.
And here's some dazzle AIM humor:

Golden Hot Pants: I AM SO INSPIRED AND DAZZLED RIGHT NOW
J: *thinks south park spoooooooof*
Golden Hot Pants: Ahahaa i didnt see it but ive decided im going to start saying dazzling now
J: dazzling... razzle dazzle thats pretty queer
Golden Hot Pants: Hahaha stop dazzling me
J: youre doing all the dazzling
J: speaking of queer...so I went to a party today. I was chilling with a friend I havent spoken in a while (a semester)and we drank a bit
J: I had like 2 beers and thats it
J: she had like...a looooot
J: and she was like omg since ur queer I wanna show you my boobs!!!! *flashes*
Golden Hot Pants
: and you were dazzled by her dazzle melons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips