Monday, December 22, 2008

Best kept secret: Black lady beauty supply stores

I love this nail polish. It takes about two coats and some clear top coat, but the colors they come in are amazing! These sell at Urban Outfitters for $5 a bottle. ($6 online ew.) I got it at a black lady beauty supply store for $1.99. If you've never been to one, go find one now! They have they flyest things there and for butt cheap. I got a set of 16 pairs of earrings for $1.99, and mega large super rad doorknockers for, yah, A dolla 99. You see those kinda deals at Claire's? I don't think so. Plus the asian ladies that work their are always entertaining.

1 comment:

  1. OMG DAMN YOU MIAMI FOR NOT HAVING BLACK LADY NAIL STORES!!! I TOTALLY GOT RIPPED OFF AT URBAN OUTFITTERS AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE NOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips