Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Love advice from 9 yr old boys

9 yr old Alex Greven wrote this book originally as a pamphlet he sold at his school book fair for $3. Now it's been published and hit stores nationwide! I'm seriously thinking about buying this as a stocking stuffer for my little brother. I mean, listen to some of the greatness it includes:

"It is easy to spot pretty girls because they have big earrings, fancy dresses and all the jewelry," he writes in Chapter Three.

"Pretty girls are like cars that need a lot of oil."

He advises, "The best choice for most boys is a regular girl. Remember, some pretty girls are coldhearted when it comes to boys. Don't let them get to you."

-------

He believes the best way to approach a girl is to keep it to a simple “hi.”

“If I say hi and you say hi back, we’re probably off to a good start,” he said.



He's so cute, and please watch this 44 sec video. I love it when he says "I think I um remember some um boys coming up and saying they've gotten girls because of this book".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips