Saturday, November 22, 2008

THE UNBORN

One my one, true joys in life: Scary ass fucking movies. The kind that make you sleep with the lights on for a week, shower with the curtain open, leave the TV on so there's never any silence.



This trailer played during Twilight and HOLY SHIT, I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE SO BAD!!!!!!! I can't contain my excitement!! I'm was excited to see Twilight, but this trailer had me PRETTY DAMN NEAR MORE EXCITED! OMG. JANUARY 9TH. I AM PREPARED TO TRIP BALLS.

And Twilight was also a pleasant surprise. I hadn't read any of the books (because vampires aren't my thing), but the hopeless romantic in me loved the movie. I'M SUCH A ROMANCE SUCKER!!! And all of the vampires were hot, that always helps. Jasper, yes? James, double yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips