Monday, November 3, 2008

LIVE SHOW: Crookers


ONCE AGAIN, The best things DO come in twos. Straight out of the great land of Italy, I bring you Crookers. And they are PLAYING LIVE IN MIAMI THIS SATURDAY NOVEMBER 8TH. Unfortunately, it's 21+ (f the drinking age). It's in South Beach (F SOUTH BEACH TOO AND IT'S STRICT 21 BULL) at the Heathrow Lounge. Tickets $15. If you can, GO. Live my dream. Shows like this do not disappoint.

Here check out this dope song if the baller flyer doesn't convince you:


Wait for it...wait for it....OOOOOOOOH SHIT! (0:32) SOMEONE STOP LETTING ME FIND ALL THESE DOPE DJ GROUPS!!!! I WANT TO START MY OWN NOW!!!

Here's another sick song because this stuff is blowing my head right now:


Uh. Uh. Uh. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHITTTTT (at 0:57).
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. OMGGG. I WANT TO GO REAL BAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips