Monday, November 24, 2008

Football season is ending, let's get ready for next year!

I'm a type of gal who won't enter the football stadium until the few last minutes right before the game starts. I don't care if I sit all the way at the top bleachers, as long as I get to get the most out of my tailgatin. But I'm really thinking about investing in one of these babies:

It's a sports bra that you can hide your booze in. I mean, are they really gonna pat down my boobs when I walk in the game now? Dont worry homeboys, they got you covered, too. If you don't mind a little pooch. Get ready for gameday 2009!

1 comment:

  1. you sure do wait till the last minute. Course the cop did touch my balls and go back for a second go and I was like woah not happening buddy, but thats a great idea. maybe youll be able to come sit by me next time.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips