Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm totally checkin' my email. Total man.

Checking my email has become an everyday ritual for me. I don't know about you, but I get 2947823742304712-9780237482349 emails a day, and no, I'm not just talking about spam. So, today I get an email in my inbox from an unfamilar address. First I think, "oh! spam!" but then I look at the last name of the sender and it's the same as my friend's. The email is titled "FW: How much do you know about me?". So, I figure she just sent me one of those random forwards poo blah to read. I open it and read it over and notice that none of these answers even remotely relate to anything about my friend and actually look like some 12 year old teeny bopper wrote it. I then look at the email header and also notice that the sender has also put the name Dorothy next to my email address. Dorothy is not my name. In no way, shape or form annnnnnddd why the hell would anyone want to be named Dorothy anyways!? If that even WAS my real name I would have gone and gotten it changed yearsssss ago.

But enough of me ranting, I thought you might enjoy reading this email (and my comments on it). UPDATE: I condensed her email to only the #'s that were worth while on commenting on because I'm pretty sure you don't care what she ate for breakfast or that she picked diamonds over pearls. Sorry girl who sent it to me, but next time you send out your emails, make sure you check the addresses first.

Original email in blue
My comments in black

Welcome to the 2009 edition of getting to know your Friends. Press '*FORWARD*' then change all the answers so they apply *ONLY to you*, and then send this to your friends
*_Including the person who sent it to you._*
The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!
The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about STRANGERS that you might not have known!

*1.* *What time did you get up this morning?* 11:00 AM (:
Did you REALLY take the time to add all those stars around every # and every question? And why did you put a smiley emoticon after your answer? Unnecessary much?


*3.* * What was the last film you saw at the cinema? hmm Mall cop, haven't gone to the movies in a while
I'm guessing you're 12 years old

*4.* * What is your favorite TV show? * The secret life of the american teenager :]
Mmm ya you're definitely 12.


**9.* * What kind of car do you drive? a prius :] go green...
Maybe you're not 12 then?

**12.* * Favorite item of clothing? I <3 style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;">Nvm. You're 12.

14.* * Favorite brand of clothing?
Aeropostale :)
BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

**21.* *Are you a morning person or a night person? Night/afternoon
So, pretty much every part of the day that isn't considered the morning.


30.* *What is your full name? Aryanna Rei Zuniga Chavez
WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU EMAILING ME?!?!?!

**31.* *What are you listening to right now? iTunes :]
So, you're listening to your music program?

*34.* *If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? PURPLE! Unless the make a rainbow crayon...(LOL @ ania)
**
Shut up. This isn't Twitter.

**42.* *Hugs or kisses? Both ;D
I hate when people say both. Make up your mind!

**43.* *Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, vanilla is okay too
*
MAKE UP YOUR MINDDDDDDD!!!

44.* *Coffee or tea? Tea, but only green tea, or jasmine, or whatever you eat at the japanese resturant :]
Stop with the emoticons...


**48.* * What did you do last night*? Hahaha, Omgpop :)
*
WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!?!? AND I SAID STOP WITH THE EMOTICONS!!

**53. Favorite day of the week? Friday and Saturday!
Did this question ask "Favorite days of the week?" Yea. I thought so.

**55.* *Do you make friends easily? Most of the time ;)
I give up on the emoticons. The use of the wink emoticon here doesn't even make any sense.

**56.* *How many people will you send this to?* probably like 10 at least.
Probably like 9 friends and a STRANGER!

**57.* *How many will respond? the ones who are nice and smart enough :]
Since you didn't even answer the question correctly, I'll do it for you: They blog about it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh God. The awkward moment when you google your own name and find such a post. Not going to lie this was actually really funny to read. I apologize for my stupid self years ago who accidentally emailed you such a thing. I even hate those stupid survey things, what was wrong with me? I hope I didn't send you any more mindless emails after that. Could you possibly delete this post to save me from future embarrassment? Much appreciated! (I'd add a smiley face but that might piss you off.)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips