Thursday, June 11, 2009

Final Destination: REAL TIME

Photobucket

NGL, this movie has made me paranoid as WOW about life....getting on an airplane, driving onto the interstate. I'm scared that I'll have a premonition then decide against it and ultimately save myself from a gruesome death....only to die a few days later in some other gruesome way. It's always a thought in the back of my mind. WHAT IF I REALLY DID CHEAT DEATH, WHAT WOULD HAPPEN?

Well a couple missed their flight on Air France Flight 447 when they were late to the airport. They caught a flight home the next day and got into a bad car accident back home a few days later where the woman was killed and the man is in serious condition.

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT, THAT IS SOME FREAKY FINAL DESTINATION STUFF RIGHT THERE. PARANOIA LEVEL ELEVATED. I might not be able to get on an airplane ever

VIA Time Online

1 comment:

  1. you know, they're filming parts of Final Destination 4 here... I mean, not to scare you or anything but it is happeningg... Google it! Also, I've been having freak-go dreams of people killing me. Last night it was the SAW guy. Pretty scary man...

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips