Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm peeing in my pants right na na na



Remember this little diddy?

WELL IT'S COME TO LIFFEEEE!!! YES, the first mac virus. Ugghh I thought that at least one thing in the computer world was going to safe from the vicious grips of viruses, but I GUESS NOT. The world is coming to an end! Viruses are taking over!!! Okay, so maybe I'm blowing this wayyy out of proportion and mayyybbbeee the article quoted a computer expert who made the following statement:

"It's a very low-level attack, some people won't even notice the effect of it."

But, hey, this is just the beginning of the trojan terror! I don't know if you know or not but my biggest fear of all time: computer viruses. Oh you poor, poor mac owners. Welcome the pc world. Welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips