Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I ALMOST don't even want to promote this.

Date: JUNE...2009.
Venue: Club Ampersand. New Orleans. Louisiana. United States of America. Earth. Milky Way. ...
Events:
1. STEVE AOKI on the 13th.

Photobucket
Light skin, dark skin, my ASIAN PERSUASION

The awesome thing about Steve Aoki is that he's like BFFs with the Cobrasnake. And the Cobrasnake travels with him everywhere. So maybe I can meet the Cobrasnake and he'll make me famous like Cory Kennedy. And then I'll get to meet Cole Mohr. Steve Aoki is also BFFs with the likes of MSTRKRFT who are also pretty awesome. And his dad owns a sushi restaurant franchise thing. And his sister is a famous model who was also in Tokyo Drift. LKF.

2. BENNY BENASSI on the 24th.

Photobucket
Oooooh.....DJ C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRRR

The awesome thing about Benny Benassi is that he made the song "Satisfaction." And "I Love My Sex." And "Inside of Me."

Age: 18+ (Put your hands up for New Orleans. I LOVE THIS CITY).
Price: So cheap I'm ACTUALLY offended. Tickets in Miami for Benny Benassi run AT LEAST $60. Divide that by....6-ish. I know.

So basically it's going to be EPIC. I'm SOOOOOO going to be there. There's no way I can miss Satisfaction live.

FYT:

STUNNING. ESPECIALLY WHEN THE BASS STARTS. SO FIERCE I CAN'T EVEN STAND IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips