Wednesday, January 27, 2010

iPad

Apple released their tablet PC today and apple-stans around the world reached orgasm and then everything exploded. I MYSELF, can appreciate a Mac....there are some cool things going on there, but by no means do I suck Apple D. And for that reason I am saying the iPad is the UGLIEST, most UNORIGINAL piece of crap ever.


I MEAN SERIOUSLY APPLE. THIS IS WHAT YOU GIVE US? COME ON.

Photobucket

The ReasonS Why iPad is not worth your life savings (because I'm sure that's how much it costs). next paycheck.

0. It costs $500 which is in fact NOT the price of your life savings but instead the price of an iPhone...which begs the question.....what makes this any different than an iPhone other than the size. I mean when I say tablet COMPUTER...I actually want a tablet COMPUTER...You know something that runs say...PHOTOSHOP or some kind of extensive graphic program that I'd actually USE a tablet FOR. IDK. Just saying. $500...pretty cheap for apple...questionable.

1. THE NAME. iPAD. PAD?! THERE WERE NO BETTER WORDS THAN PAD IN THE THESAURUS WHEN THEY LOOKED UP TABLET? iTablet even sounds better!
I can already imagine the akward conversations:
"Hey everyone, check out my new iPad!"
"What? I never saw that brand at CVS...who makes it? Kotex or Always? Or maybe it's some generic off brand?"

iPAD. PSH.

2. It's ugly as all sin. If I wanted an iPhone, I'll buy an iPhone. If I want apple's NEW TABLET COMPUTER, I want something that doesn't look like a FUCKING PICTURE FRAME VERSION OF AN IPHONE.

Photobucket
iSANITARY NAPKIN or Digital Picture Frame? The world may never know....

But SERIOUSLY, the iPhone came out like what....a year ago (when converted to technology time that equals atleast 10 years ago). It's 2010, a new decade...it's time for some futuristic innovation. I don't want the same old same old. I want a tablet PC that is like Optimus Prime. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE FUTURE. WE MAY NOT HAVE FLYING CARS, BUT LET'S ATLEAST GET PAST THE IPHONE CRAZE. TIME FOR SOMETHING NEW.

3. Giant unprotected screen is just asking for disaster.

4. Another reason it's not worth buying is because after the initial shock and awe has passed (hopefully SOON) people will realize how UGLY and pointless this piece of shit is....then Apple will HOPEFULLY invent a new one that isn't called iPAD and doesn't look like it should be displaying a slideshow on my dresser. HOPEFULLY the next version has some kind of Optimus Prime-like transformation from regular macbook, to tablet macbook. And I'll be paying the price of a REAL computer because it actually IS A real computer. And artists around the world can finally have a tablet Mac and not have to buy Wacom tablets anymore.

I am just overall DISAPPOINTED. Is it too much to ask for some innovation in 2010! James Cameron started us off with a bang! Let's keep that technology revolution going!!!!

iPAD. PSHHHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips