Monday, January 18, 2010

Hear Hear: This is NOT a video blog, but this is a TAYLOR MOMSEN video post.

For real this time, LAST VIDEO.

I have been avoiding the whole Gossip Girl/Leighton Meester/16 year old who looks like she's 30 Taylor Momsen fad like the plague. I mean, it IS really high school. But I FINALLY caved and I'm kind of addicted (even though the show is so melodramatic and makes me want to kill myself).

On that note, Taylor Momsen (aka Jenny Humphrey) has so much hate out there in the world because she's 16....but looks like she's 30. But I don't really hate her. I mean she's a fierce kid. She's in a rock band. A ROCK BAND. The only kind of band worth having IMO.


The Pretty Reckless - Makes Me Wanna Die

She even has the voice of a 30 year old. I'm digging it though! Didn't expect anything good from her band, but I really like this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips