Sunday, May 31, 2009

69 EMINEM

GIRLS TEENAGERS PIN UP BOY Riding high: Sacha Baron Cohen apes Bianca Jagger's famous horseride at Studio 54 to promote his new film Bruno
I personally can't wait for this movie. Even though he's mocking fashion. D=

The setting: MTV Music awards May 31, 2009
The offense: Bruno (aka Sacha Baron Cohen) flies into the award show with giant angel wings harnessed around himself...bare assed of course. He proceeds to flip over and get lowered into the unsuspecting lap of Eminem. Eminem gets pissed off because a man's bare ass is in his face and his bodyguards slap Bruno around like a pinata. Then Eminem angrily storms out of his seat. With his posse.

Okay I HAVE to give my two cents on how ridiculous Eminem responded to this. Now, nothing against Eminem...BUT COME ON. How many times have you gotten your kicks out of other people's humiliation?
Figure 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
I mean, it happens like once per album. Where is your sense of humor on live TV Eminem?

Understandable that bare ass inches from your face can be rather annoying, but if you can dish as much trash talk as Eminem does then I'd expect him to be able to take it back ten fold. I think Bruno picked the perfect victim for his stunt. And the fact that Eminem took it like a baby makes it so much better.

And I mean Eminem is a small dude. Sacha Baron Cohen is a BAMF (subsitute Bad for Big). My money's on Sacha in a fight. As long as Eminem leaves his bodyguard posse behind and fights like a MAN. You know, like how he "grew up on 8 mile road."

As one youtube user so elequently put it:
"I find it funny how eminen can dish it out but then when the joke is on him he turns into a little bitch. I mean look at his we made you video, yes its funny but he sure made alot of tongue in cheek cracks at celebs and their troubles. Yes this was slighty a bit far but it was a joke. Dont dish it out if you cant take a little dose of your own medicine."

Sorry, no videos of the said stunt because...YOUTUBE SNOBS DON'T LIKE SHARING THE WEALTH. WHATEVER. I JUST WON'T WATCH YOUR AWARD SHOW NEXT YEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips