Monday, May 11, 2009

SPAZZ BAM BOOM BANG RAZZZZMATAZZ

AHHHHH It's been so long and I have all this internetage bottled up inside of me and I just have to let it out in one colassal EXPLOSION post!!

When I got a text about the Oprah KFC free meal coupons earlier this week, my roomate and I print out like a gazillion of them. I just found out that KFC is cancelling the deal. Epic fail KFC.


Speaking of texts... ever get that one text that you just wanna mass forward text to all your contacts because it's just so unbelievable aka hilarious? Well now you can post it to the word via texts from last night. I'd say it's the FML of the txting world.

Meat business cards! Meat! Meat! Meat! It's a treat!


Finally, a place where I can learn how to beat up dinosaurs, sacks of nickels and pretty much anything in the universe! howtobeatupanything.com Do it. Oh, and do this:

2 comments:

  1. is this new chicken from KFC fried and THEN grilled, or the other way around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm... you pose a good question iunnevenknow! I just wish it was still free so I could find out for myself!! Because I ain't payin for no KFC's. I'm a Popeyes girl

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips