Monday, July 6, 2009

You know what really grinds my gears: Scrubs on MTV

For those of you loyal WOTS followers, back over @ Uber I put up a post about Scrubs playing on TV Land. A bit odd, but I could live with it. Now this. THIS! Scrubs DOES NOT belong on MTV. Have you SEEN the lineup of MTV's regular daytime shows? Parental Control, Is She Really Going Out with Him?, Next, 16 and Pregnant, Room Raiders, you get the point. Do any of these shows go hand in hand or even is the slightest bit cohesive with Scrubs? NO! Now I'm probably going to have to hear from little 12 year old teeny boppers "OMG Scrubs that's like my favorite show, it's sooo cool. I loved when they did that episode with the air band. I totally play in a band, too. Rock Band."

UGHHHH! Why is this golden fleece among the Gorgons?! Why did they allow MTV to do this. WHO allowed MTV to do this?! I'm going to take that person who came up with this BRILLIANT idea and grate their face against a cheese grater, gouge their eyes out syringes, have a
Dilophosaurus from Jurassic Park spit ACID in his face, spin them around 3 times then tie them to a harness which will lower them into a pit of lava which will slowly burn his/her legs off and force them to listen to Ted and his quartet sing "I want my baby back baby back baby back" over an amplified megaphone and the volume will get louder and louder until his ear drums explode. After this, I'll take their leg-less body out of the harness, tie it to the back of a car which will drag their body across gravel and glass-shard-ridden roads while their body's being chased after a hungry pack of pitbulls until they tear him/her apart.

MTV. Stop trying to be "cool". K Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! FORREAL! What IS MTV even? 16 and pregnant? Sit down with that shit MTV. Most of the girls aren't even 16.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips