Monday, July 6, 2009

4TH

What is a 4th of July without fireworks? I went to the annual fireworks "dance battle" in New Orleans and brought along my baby. I haven't shot fireworks with it before and....don't really know the settings TO shoot fireworks anyway...so I just ended up experimenting. And I found this bomb A setting that creates a really kaleidoscopic, abstract, colorful, awesome picture. And these are all fireworks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I personally love them. I'm thinking I want to blow one up to make a full wall mural.

Also, here's some New Orleans FLAVOR.

Photobucket
St. Louis Cathedral. At ~*~TWILIGHT~*~

Photobucket
St. Louis Cathedral. At ~*~TWILIGHT~*~ WITH COOL LIGHT BALL EFFECT.

2 comments:

  1. can you plz give me print copies of the st. louis cathedral one and one of the fireworks one? I want to hang it in my rooom!! I'm serious. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that new orleans one makes me miss home.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips