Tuesday, February 3, 2009

You know what really grinds my gears: BlackBerry Pearl


I'm down with the BlackBerrys. They're trendy, functional, good lookin phones, but the Pearl on the other hand, that's a different story. I feel like the Pearl is for people who want a BlackBerry, but can't afford the nicer aka real ones like the Curve. What's the point of getting the Pearl? It doesn't even look like a BB. It just looks like one of those Nokia phones, and the buttons on there are so tiny!! Were these phones developed especially for fetus' fingers? Pearl users think they're going to wow someone just because there's a little ensigma on the top of their phone screen that says "BlackBerry". Well guess what: YA NOT! I know you really wanted that BB Storm but didn't have the $$$. I don't care if you got those free shiz phones. Hell, I got one too! Just don't be bustin out that BB Pearl on me okay? And what the hell is this flip Pearl? I hope those BB Pearl flip phone users cellphones spontaneously explode in their pockets/purses and kill them because that is the ugliest shiz i've ever seen in my life. BlackBerry Pearl? Might as well rename it BlackBerry Poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips