Tuesday, February 3, 2009

BEST. TYPO. EVER.

In my last post I linked to the Wikipedia article on Mardi Gras. I have this habit of doing double letters whenever I end sentences....because it looks cooler and like there's more excitement in the word and whateverrr. You get it right?

Well as I was typing Mardi Gras, i accidentally did the double letter on Gras = Mardi Grass. I thought it would just autocorrect me and send me to the right page, but OH NO NO NO, there is ACTUALLY an event called Mardi Grass. And it celebrates, you guessed it, Cannabis.

Interested in attending, book your plane ticket to New South Wales.

"MardiGrass is a cannabis law reform rally and festival held annually in the town of Nimbin, in north east New South Wales, Australia."

Photobucket
Honestly...not that different from the real Mardi Gras!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips