Thursday, February 26, 2009

Top 50 most influential video games

I'm at the library (because I'm an idiot and forgot to bring my laptop charger back up with me to school) and am on their computers right now. I feel like a total geek-a-tron for looking up stuff about video games, blogging, and shizz sooo i don't want to be even MORE emburrising by googling up pictures about PS3s and nintendos or anything (plz add an appropriate picture as a header for this post GHP thx thx thx).

Anywaysss, the Guiness World Records has compiled a list of what was judged to be the Top 50 most influential video games of all timee. Here's the top ten.

1. Super Mario Kart
2. Tetris
3. Grand Theft Auto
4. Super Mario World
5. Zelda Ocarina of Time
6. Halo
7. Resident Evil IV
8. Final Fantasy XII
9. Street Fighter II
10. GoldenEye

Do yal agree with it? I surely do not. I mean Mario Kart, yeaaaa. Tetris, of course! But Final Fantasy XII? C'mon now. XII?!?! More influential than VII? Isn't that what started the whole FF revolutionarypopularity? Cause I sho-ly do not recall ever hearing about FF1,2,3,4,5,6.

If you're interested in seeing the entire list, holla right heree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips