Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Breakfast sandwich maker say whaaaa??



Breakfast is hands down my favorite meal of the day. I could even eat it for lunch and dinner (and I have). This machine is pretty amazing if you have an affinity for breakfast sandwiches. It's no replacement for the McGriddle, but it damn sho is fiyaaaaaaaaaa. I mean, a separate egg cooking chamber where you slide out the bottom when it's done cooking and it lands perfectly onto your sandwich? Engineering at its finest. Ok, maybe not at it's finest, but you know what I mean. 

Also, if you love breakfast as much as I do, you should definitely try out this combo sometime:

Waffle + Bacon + Prosciutto pan fry it! + Cheesy Eggs + Waffle

Trust me, it's delicious. I had it for dinner two weeks ago.

 Also, a side of butter, jam or syrup for the waffle really sends it over the edge. 
I think I may have to make this again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips