Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Warning: These Videos May Induce Mindfcuk

 It's Golden Hot Pants LIST TIME. It's always a great pleasure so see a music video that LITERALLY makes me go..."W.T.F. Did I just see?" So I've compiled a list of some of my Mindfck Music Video moments. I'm ALWAYS looking for more mindfck videos...SO UM...if you know one....drop me a comment or somethin'.



Robbie Williams - Rock DJ
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!!? MY MIND WAS JUST FCUKD.

Don Diablo - Hooligans Never Surrender

Giant Mexican wrestlers and a flying head and a riot and omg, what is going on?

Fischerspooner - Entertainment Teaser
(the song in the video is actually the best revenge "Alex Gopher Retaliation Remix")


Fever Ray - When I Grow Up

Stunning cinematography just makes WTF so much better.

Shugo Tokumaru - Karte

This video makes me want to die. And this song is from an album titled "L.S.T."...draw your own conclusions. On a side note though, Shugo Tokumaru is actually a very pleasant musician. I suggest checking out his other stuff. It's very folk-sy and quirky.

The INFAMOUS Nine Inch Nails - Closer

Honorable Mention: Starfuckers, Inc. by NIN is pretty WDF as well.
More Honorable Mention: The Dope Show by Marilyn Manson

Major Lazer - Pon de Floor

The MOST mindfcuk thing about this video is how this style of dancing is actually popular in some countries!

Honorable Mention: Major Lazer - Hold the Line, and from the same director as Pon De Floor comes Depeche Mode - Hole to Feed

MGMT - Time To Pretend

Why is he holding a baby?!!? Can't the baby at least be crawling on the ceiling then rotate its head a full 180?? Work with me here!!

Blockhead - The Music Scene
Obviously this was inspired by drugs.

Larry Tee - My Penis (Edu K Schlong Dong Silver Mix)
I don't even know what is happening in this. The most WTF part is how the song is featuring Perez Hilton.

Birdy Nam Nam - The Parachute Ending
Where do I even start? There's an evil iron maiden shooting cubed MDMA at an octopus. And then the roots take over everything. Did I mention Justice produced this song? It's so obvious right?

Malente & Dex - Habibi
Mixing stuff that you see on Discovery channel with house music is something that should be done MORE OFTEN. However, the entire topic of snail mating is just............ironically "habibi" is Arabic for "MY LOVER." Anyway. Snails. Techno. Sex. Mind Fckd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips