Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hear Hear: The Best Things Come in Twos

Sonny and Cher, Ike and Tina, Jay-Z and Beyonce, peanut butter and jelly, Hillary and Bill, David and Goliath, fanboys and Anime, tortoise and hares, Will and Grace, Adam and Eve, eyes...

Dinosaur and Golden Hot Pants

DAFT PUNK

JUSTICE

AND MSTRKRFT





Okay, this shit has, LEGIT, been on repeat on my computer for a few weeks now. AGHHHHH! I WANT TO BE A DJ PAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGHHHHH!!!!!!
Apparently on October 25 MSTRKRFT is making some kind of appearance at Club Amperstand, NOT VOODOO FEST. I wasn't planning on going back to New Orleans until Christmas, but holy shit after hearing MSTRKRFT is playing there I think I might HAVE to go.

Source: MSTRKRFT's MYSPACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips