Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Game of Cocktails

Whenever I watch Game of Thrones I like to get my drank on. I always pour myself a glass of red wine to get in the mood. I mean, they're constantly drinking wine, so why shouldn't I? 

Well, Double Neat is going to take my drinking to another level. They've come out with a series of GoT cocktails, each formulated to match the personalities of each character from the series. This one has got to be my favorite drink. She also happens to be one of my favorite characters, too.


The Lady Arya
1 ½ ounces bourbon
1 ounce grenadine
1 ½ ounces lemon juice
lemon peel for garnish
Splash of San Pellegrino Limonata
Place the bourbon, grenadine and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake well. Strain into a chilled glass, add a splash of Limonata, garnish with a lemon peel and enjoy.
Recipes: Part I // Part II // Part III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips