Friday, April 9, 2010

8 Bit APOCALYPSE NOW


Another interpretation of what could happen on December 21, 2012 (or how the world will end in general). 8 Bit makes everything better. I think I'd prefer this to something like, oh say....2012.

Who even came up with the Mayan "end of the world" crap? I didn't really care about it before....but then I lost 2 precious hours of my life when I watched 2012 and ever since then I have been really bitter towards the whole 2012 mania. 

I vote that we build a submarine, load up of the people who started the "world will end in 2012" and more importantly the people who wrote and ALLOWED 2012 to be unleashed upon the innocent public, then drop the submarine into the Mariana's or San Andreas fault or something. Symbolic of the time John Cusack fell into the earth's crust in his RV then magically hoisted himself out and proceeded to run fast enough to catch a plane basically at take off speed. GTFO 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips