Monday, September 28, 2009

WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START OCTOBER.



Oh man I was ready to RIOT Saturday when this was released LIMITED-LY. Why you ask?
It premiers in:
Orlando. But NOT Miami.
Baton Rouge. But NOT New Orleans.
Ann Arbor. But NOT Detroit.
Madison Wisconsin. But NOT Chicago.
And Lincoln Nebraska. WTF IS IN NEBRASKA.

Like DUB TEE EFF MANG. Anyway, since it WASN'T OPENING anywhere that mattered they gave the option to demand it in your town. So I demanded that S HARD for Miami. And today I find out they are expanding it to 20 more cities this weekend! Life is GREAT. October is going to be great. A good end to my AWFUL day.

And this movie looks scary as balls. BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!!

1 comment:

  1. Orlando over Miami? WHAT THE EFF!

    that being said I will not see this movie with you. EVER.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips