Monday, September 14, 2009

GHP Weighs in on the VMA Drama

What is going on in the world?! For 30 minutes straight my Facebook feed was like "KANYE YOU SUCK AND YOU ARE RUDE." And I'm like....you know.....finally the world sees him for what he really is. What did he do NOW?

After a little research I find out that he interrupted Taylor Swift's acceptance speech because he was butt hurt--

OH WAIT. I'M HAVING DEJA VU.


Kanye West gets butt hurt at the VMA's in Europe when his video, Touch the Sky I think, loses to Justice's video for D.A.N.C.E. which D.A.N.C.E. was a WAY better video anyway.

Yeah folks, he already did this a few years ago........If only Jesus had gifted Kanye with the great gift of foresight. (Insert 'Jesus Walks' joke here).

Back to the 2009 VMA's.....he's butt hurt that Single Ladies didn't win best female video. If only he DID have foresight, he could FORESEE Single Ladies winning the more prestigious "Best Video of the Year" award. What a fool. I wish he had never came through the wire. Shit.

So basically, what happened:


Taylor Swift aside, THE FIRST TIME HE DID THIS HE DID IT TO JUSTICE. JUSTICE.

Photobucket
How can you challenge JUSTICE? DOES HE LIKE TAKING CANDY FROM BABIES TOO?!

THESE AMAZING FRENCH MEN WHO NEVER DID ANYTHING TO ANYONE. AND WHO MAKE LEATHER JACKETS COOL. AND THEIR MUSIC VIDEO WAS ACTUALLY AMAZING AND DID DESERVE TO WIN. And on THAT note, Taylor Swift's video was kind of cute...not gonna lie. It also helps that MTV's voting audience consists of 13 year old girls. UHHMMMMMM....

So, moral of the story, Kanye West is an asshole. Tell me something I DON'T KNOW. I already can't stand his guts. He's just trying to overcompensate for his short stature or something. Small penis syndrome anyone?

Don't mess with Justice.

Anyway, speaking of Taylor Swift..........I heard this song at a water park over the summer. A WATER PARK. Thoroughly offended.



And also, don't forget to catch Justice at Voodoo Fest 2009. Be there or be LAME. I'm still trying to figure out HOW I'll be there? If I volunteer to be a photographer will they let me dance on stage with Gaspard and Xavier?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips