Friday, August 27, 2010

STUNNING ALERT: SLOW MO

Stunning video is stunning. Everything is perfect about it: The cast, the acting, the story, the styling...

The pretentiousness that is The Matrix makes me want to loathe slow motion shots, but slow motion is just so fascinating! Share the love with me:


2.
This amazing and violent slow motion that actually inspired my photography project:

3. Where I shot "slow motion" to capture people's funny face reactions when I dumped water on them. Without them knowing....

Photobucket Photobucket
Because with slow motion still images you can capture those subtle moments not visible to the human eye.
5. As far as MOVIES are concerned, Accidents Happen had a more stunning scene than Neo dodging bullets. Just saying.
Blood by The Middle East if you were wondering.

Here's to loving the art without associating it with the blockbuster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips