Friday, February 21, 2014

Bob's Burgers FORREAL

Bob's Burgers is this great TV show on Fox (and Netflix). I mean how could it be anything BUT great with H. Jon Benjamin's voice involved. If you haven't seen it, watch it. If you have seen it, then you probably are as obsessed with Bob's Burger of the Day as I am. I literally want to eat every burger on that board.

Which is why this tumblr is giving me ALL THE LIFE.


"A cooking blog dedicated to Bob's Burger of 
the Day... and also Louise's awesome ideas.

I take the punderful name from Bob's Burger 
of the Day chalkboard, and I come up with a 
recipe for it. Then I make it - and I haven't 
made a bad one yet (mostly)."


Just a taste of this punderful, heavenly website:

I Know Why the Cajun Burger Sings

And if you're feeling lazy, BuzzFeed did God's work and compiled a list of 13 burgers to try. It's glorious really. Finally something useful from BuzzFeed!

At any rate, I'm trying ALL THE BURGERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips